The Leadership Lessons of Jesus Worksheets
Week 5 - July 29, 2019
- Mark 6:31 – He said to them, “Come away by yourselves to a remote place and rest awhile.”
- Mark 6:34 – As He stepped ashore, He saw a huge crowd and had compassion for them.
- Mark 6:37 – “You gave them something to eat,” He responded.
- Mark 6;39 – He instructed them to have all the people sit down in groups on the green grass.
- Mark 6:46 – After he said good-bye to them, He went away to the mountain to pray.
- Mark 7:8 – Disregarding the command of God, you keep the tradition of men.
- Mark 7:18 – He said to them, “Are you also as lacking in understanding?”
- Mark &:24 – He entered a house and did not want anyone to know it, but He could not escape notice.
- Good leaders create time and space for knowing one another. Why do think that is so?
- It’s been said that if you fail to plan, you plan to fail. But then, what about unplanned moments, teachable moments?
- What is the difference between boldness and rashness?
- How can order encourage creativity?
- How is gratitude important and how do we express it?
- A church mission statement can be as simple as Love God, Love People, Serve Both. How does having one help?
- You’ve probably heard praise in public and punish in private. Is there ever a good time for a public rebuke?
- Apple, under Steve Jobs leadership was famous for its culture of secrecy. Is it generally a good idea to hold as many secrets as Apple did during those years? What can go wrong with this strategy?